Each year in honor of April being Sexual Assault Awareness and Child Abuse Prevention Month, Hope Haven holds Take Back the Night to shatter the silence of child abuse and sexual violence. The evening is filled with rousing words of hope from survivors, inspiring performances from musicians, and moving messages from poets. At the end of the evening, luminaries will be lit in honor of the 500+ survivors Hope Haven served in 2014. The winning T-Shirt design will better support Hope Haven in spreading awareness and achieving our mission in the Lowcountry!
1. The winning design must include: our name “Hope Haven of Lowcountry” and the words “Take Back the Night”. Participants are encouraged to explore the Hope Haven website www.hopehavenLC.org and our Facebook page (Hope Haven of the Lowcountry) to learn more about what we do.
2. Your design may include up to 3 colors and must fit the front side of a T-Shirt. Artists are invited to write their signature on the bottom, right corner of their design so their signature will be included on the printed T-Shirt design. Signature must be one of the 3 colors used in the design.
3. Entries must be submitted to: [email protected] or handed in at Hope Haven no later than Friday, January 30, 2015.
4. The design must be your own, original work. No stock images or copyrighted material may be used.
5. Hope Haven of the Lowcountry reserves the right to make changes to the winning design before printing, including but not limited to: changes in image size, color and clarity. In submitting your design, you grant permission for Hope Haven to use your design on the Take Back the Night T-Shirts, on Hope Haven websites and in future marketing materials.
Please complete the entry form and submit it along with your design to [email protected].